Why go to Bequia? What makes it so special?
It is a true step back in time – this is the Caribbean as it used to be.…
- We say that the island of Bequia is 50 minutes from Barbados – but 50 years away as well.
- Bequia has fabulous beaches, turquoise seas, characterful local restaurants – and so much more.
- Bequia is small, safe, extremely friendly, totally unspoilt – and very easy to explore.
- The people of Bequia are charming, friendly and so welcoming to their visitors.
- Bequia is the perfect base from which to explore the stunning Grenadines – magical little islands like Mayreau and the iconic favourite of Mustique.
- Bequia is the perfect island to link with another (like Grenada or St Lucia) as part of a two-centre holiday.
Why book with Just Bequia?
Because we are true experts about this idyllic undiscovered island.…
- The Just Bequia team have all made several visits to Bequia over many years.
- We have by far the biggest and most varied selection of places to stay on Bequia of any company – some places we offer are exclusive to Just Bequia.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets.
- We know every hotel, cottage or villa from top to bottom, all the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little details that you need to know.
- We know little restaurants not in the guide books and hidden beaches etc – we will tell you all the little secrets we have discovered in our many visits to the enchanting island.
- We have arranged holidays for almost 1000 people to Bequia in the last 6 years – many return year after year with us.
Some thoughts from the owners of Just Bequia – Gerry & Janet Copsey
We knew our clients would love it too and Just Bequia was formed there and then. Since 2009 we have sent almost 1000 of our clients to Bequia and many of them return year after year to this unchanging, unspoilt Caribbean gem.
The people are absolutely charming, the beaches are fabulous, there is a wide choice of places to stay to suit all budgets and there are lots of quaint little and local restaurants to enjoy.
We invite you to ring us or our team to talk about Bequia – we know every inch of it – and we will share all the knowledge we have about one of the most beautiful places we have seen anywhere in the world.
- Just Bequia has by far the biggest range of properties to offer in Bequia – there really is somewhere to suit every person, every budget and every style. There is everything from barefoot in the sand simplicity to 4 star luxury and everything in between.
- Getting to Bequia is easy and getting around on Bequia is quite simple too. Being so tiny – just 7 square miles – you can easily explore it all and there is much to see and enjoy.
- Bequia is the gateway to the fabulous Grenadine islands and the spectacular Tobago Cays. Boats go every day to explore these paradise islands with their unforgettable settings. Mustique, Mayreau, Canouan….fabulous
- All our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. We can easily arrange a lovely one week holiday in Bequia with prices starting from £1375 per person including flights and transfers.
Bequia fits perfectly into a holiday which includes 2 or maybe 3 islands. Our last trip included Barbados and Grenada, as well as Bequia!
It’s a long way to the Caribbean – so why not enjoy two or even three islands as part of your Bequia holiday? Here are a few examples of the many lovely two and three centre holidays we can arrange, with simple, speedy transfers between the islands…
- Bequia & Barbados – a holiday of the most amazing contrasts. The beauty and simplicity of Bequia then the sophistication and delights of Barbados. More…
- Bequia & Grenada – our most popular combination. The huge variety and dramatic scenery of the North and South of Grenada then the simple beauty of quiet little Bequia. More…
- Bequia & St Lucia – explore the lush plantations, the stunning Pitons and the lovely beaches of St Lucia then relax and watch the world drift by in a tranquil beachfront room on a Bequia beach….wonderful. More…
Some of the nice things of our customers have said about their holidays on Bequia…
GW – London
“Would never have thought of doing a twin-centre trip but you gave us the confidence to do it. What a fantastic experience Bequia & Grenada tuned out to be – it felt like 2 holidays!”
GA – Winchester
“What a delight…we didn’t want to come home. The cottage you recommended was just perfect and we will remember our little strolls to the beach for the morning and sunset swims for ever…Thank you so much….“
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you, and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with the deepest and most extensive knowledge of every aspect of Bequia.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Bequia, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.