About Bequia Beach Hotel
When you close your eyes and imagine the perfect place to stay for a relaxing Caribbean holiday, you are probably thinking of somewhere with stylish comfortable rooms, delightful staff, wonderful food, cool drinks and all situated on the perfect golden sandy beach with calm, blue waters, palm trees for shaded relaxation, very few people, safe swimming and big comfy cushions on the sunlounger.
You are probably thinking there should be a really nice pool, possibly a spa and a gym, and some interesting places to see just minutes away. If this is your idea of the perfect Caribbean holiday destination, then you are thinking of the Bequia Beach Hotel – Bequia’s jewel on the idyllic golden sands of Friendship Bay.
The hotel is the dream of Bengt Mortstedt and his attention to detail is the driving force behind this lovely property which has built a fine reputation for its very high standards. There are rooms of several different types, including some two-bedroom villas with sundecks and private pools which are perfect for families as well as couples. The beachfront suites are very popular with their spacious interiors and uninterrupted views over the sea.
There is a really good atmosphere at this hotel – 4 star comfort at every turn but small enough to be cosy and friendly. Local Bequian staff are charming and helpful and there is delicious food served at the casual Blue Tropic bistro as well as the renowned Bagatelle restaurant at the water’s edge. The Beach Bar – also next to the ocean – is a favourite meeting place and there is some gentle live local music on occasional evenings.
This is our favourite place to stay on Bequia and many of our clients have returned year after year to enjoy this real gem of a place in the Grenadines.
Bequia Air – VIP Transfers & Flights
In exclusive partnership with Bequia Air, Bequia Beach Hotel guests can now enjoy a luxury transfer experience from Barbados direct to the hotel.
- Meet & Greet at Barbados airport
- 9-seater King Air B200 aircraft
- Crewed by 2 pilots and seating up to 9 passengers
- Luxuriously appointed interior featuring leather seats and comfort cushsions
- Air-conditioned, pressurised cabin
- Fly from Barbados to Bequia (or vice versa) in around 30 minutes
- Flights operate Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from mid-November to March (with some exceptions).
- In addition to the above schedule, flights also available on a Monday between 21 January – 21 February 2021
- Daily flights between 26 December 2020 – 3 January 2021
- Take up to 2 x 23kgs checked luggage plus 1 handbag/laptop bag plus 1 additional cabin bag maximum 6kgs per person
- **NEW FOR 2021** WEEKLY WEDNESDAY FLIGHT FROM ST LUCIA, HEWANORRA AIRPORT – BEQUIA