Why go to Bequia? What makes it so special?
It is a true step back in time – this is the Caribbean as it used to be.…
- We say that the island of Bequia is 50 minutes from Barbados – but 50 years away as well.
- Bequia has fabulous beaches, turquoise seas, characterful local restaurants – and so much more.
- Bequia is small, safe, extremely friendly, totally unspoilt – and very easy to explore.
- The people of Bequia are charming, friendly and so welcoming to their visitors.
- Bequia is the perfect base from which to explore the stunning Grenadines – magical little islands like Mayreau and the iconic favourite of Mustique.
- Bequia is the perfect island to link with another (like Grenada or Barbados) as part of a two-centre holiday.
Why book with Just Bequia?
Because we are true experts about this idyllic undiscovered island.…
- The Just Bequia team have all made several visits to Bequia over many years.
- We have by far the biggest and most varied selection of places to stay on Bequia of any company – some places we offer are exclusive to Just Bequia.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets.
- We know every hotel, cottage or villa from top to bottom, all the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little details that you need to know.
- We know little restaurants not in the guide books and hidden beaches etc – we will tell you all the little secrets we have discovered in our many visits to the enchanting island.
- We have arranged holidays for almost 1000 people to Bequia in the last 6 years – many return year after year with us.
- Just Bequia has by far the biggest range of properties to offer in Bequia – there really is somewhere to suit every person, every budget and every style. There is everything from barefoot in the sand simplicity to 4 star luxury and everything in between.
- Getting to Bequia is easy and getting around on Bequia is quite simple too. Being so tiny – just 7 square miles – you can easily explore it all and there is much to see and enjoy.
- Bequia is the gateway to the fabulous Grenadine islands and the spectacular Tobago Cays. Boats go every day to explore these paradise islands with their unforgettable settings. Mustique, Mayreau, Canouan….fabulous
- All our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. We can easily arrange a lovely one week holiday in Bequia with prices starting from £1375 per person including flights and transfers.
Bequia fits perfectly into a holiday which includes 2 or maybe 3 islands. Our last trip included Barbados and Grenada, as well as Bequia!
It’s a long way to the Caribbean – so why not enjoy two or even three islands as part of your Grenada holiday? Give us a call to discuss your plans and we can give you the latest advice on the best way to combine islands with simple, speedy connections.
Some of the nice things of our customers have said about their holidays on Bequia…
BH – Gloucester
“When Mandy first told us about Bequia it sounded tempting – when we arrived there we were simply blown away! The beaches, the little restaurants, the fabulous people. The perfect week just flew by – so it’s 2 weeks next year!”
GA – Winchester
“What a delight…we didn’t want to come home. The cottage you recommended was just perfect and we will remember our little strolls to the beach for the morning and sunset swims for ever…Thank you so much….“
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you, and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with the deepest and most extensive knowledge of every aspect of Bequia.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Bequia, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Antigua, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you.
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.