Cherry-pick the best the Caribbean has to offer
Some people think that all Caribbean Islands are much the same – but that really isn’t true. Each island we cover has its own identity, its own style and its own landscape. Some of the islands have better beaches, others have the better restaurants and so on…
A two – or even three-centre holiday would give you the chance to enjoy and experience the contrasts and different characteristics that are to be found on individual islands.
It’s ‘Island Hopping’ – but for the 21st Century
Island hopping used to conjure up thoughts of endless waiting around for boats that never arrived, flights that were cancelled at the last minute, and whole days taken to travel very small distances!
But things have changed! We are pleased to tell you that we’ve arranged hundreds of Caribbean holidays visiting two or even three islands, with smooth, quick and comfortable connections.
We’ll make your holiday simple and stress-free
All our itineraries, whether around one island or two or even three, are designed around speedy, comfortable transfers, and no wasted time. You could have a morning swim in Bequia and then a lunchtime dip in Grenada!
We aim to make the most of your holiday time and make sure that you spend as little time in airports as possible. And as we’ve done it many times, we’ve got very good at it.
Some of our favourite itineraries including Bequia and three of our favourites on other islands…
Bequia and Barbados
We can plan a trip for you which will give you the chance to stay in two stunning locations on both islands with time to explore each one. This sample itinerary is for a 10 night duration:
- The Atlantis Hotel on the beautiful, unspoilt east cost of Barbados. Spend 5 nights in this idyllic, escapist getaway, watching the dramatic rolling waves and marvelling at the fishermen taking their boats out and back with the catch of the day. The beautiful Andromeda Gardens are just a ten minute walk up the hill from the hotel and St Nicholas Abbey is around 20 minutes by car.
- Then it’s over to Bequia for a 5 night stay at Sugar Reef where you can kick off your sandals and relax on the glorious golden sands listening to the gently lapping waves of Industry Bay. Port Elizabeth is around a 20 minute drive away with its restaurants and shops.
- We can arrange this wonderful trip from just £1995pp (low season) including accommodation, all transfers and flights from the UK. Lots of other combinations of hotels can be arranged, as well as shorter or longer durations.
Bequia and Grenada
These two islands offer one of our most popular combinations and we can, of course, offer any mix of accommodation to suit both your budget and preferred style of holiday. This is just a suggestion for a 10 night stay:
- Fly to Grenada with BA or Virgin stay for 5 nights in the beautiful beachside Calabash Hotel
- Relax and enjoy Bequia for 5 days
- Take a 50 minute flight up to Bequia – over the spectacular Grenadine Islands
- 5 nights in the delightful Bequia Beach Hotel
- Take the 1 hour flight up to Barbados – check in straight away for the flight back to London
From £2430pp including all flights and transfers
Add 4 days on the fabulous yacht Jambalaya, sailing the Grenadines for an extra £1765pp.
Bequia, Grenada and St Lucia
A Bequia, Grenada and St Lucia multi-centre holiday offers a wonderful combination of beautiful beaches, lush rain forest and dramatic scenery. This is just a sample itinerary of what you could do:
- Fly to Barbados with British Airways and connect with a local airline across to Bequia the same day.
- Spend 3 nights at the Bequia Beach Hotel on the glorious golden sands of Friendship Bay. Enjoy the gorgeous beaches and maybe take a trip down to the Tobago Cays by boat!
- Fly down to Grenada and your 6 night stay at Mount Cinnamon in a superb location, just steps from Grand Anse Beach. Enjoy a trip to the rainforest and stop off at one of the many plantation houses for lunch.
- Fly up to St Lucia and your stay at Calabash Cove to indulge in elegant luxury for your final 5 nights. Explore the lush tropical scenery of the south west of St Lucia including the majestic volcanic pitons – either viewing from the sea on a sailing trip or maybe even hiking Gros piton!
From £3290 per person including all flights and transfers
Neighbours – Barbados & St Lucia
Combine the neighbouring islands Barbados and St Lucia which offer a wonderful combination of beaches, dramatic scenery and lush rainforest. Combine any of our accommodations on either island to make your perfect itinerary.
- Fly to Barbados with BA or Virgin – stay for 3 nights on the unspoilt and dramatic east coast at the Atlantis Hotel
- Explore the stunning scenery in this area
- Cross the island and spend 4 nights in the charming guest house Bayfield House
- Enjoy the attractions of west Barbados
- Fly to St Lucia and spend 5 nights at Stonefield Estate with dramatic views of the majestic pitons
- Flight back from St Lucia to London
From £2130pp includes all flights and transfers
The Delights of St Kitts & Nevis
Enjoy a taste of both islands – combining history, beaches and plantations or if you prefer a slower pace then talk to us about some downtime on Nevis – a place to really get away from it all.
- Fly to St Kitts with BA stay for 4 nights in the beachside hotel of Timothy Beach on lovely Frigate Bay
- Explore the history and sights of St Kitts
- 10 minute speedboat ride across to Nevis
- 5 nights in a historic charming cottage in the beautiful estate of the Hermitage Plantation
- Explore the interior of Nevis – the lush rainforest and other interesting Plantations
- Spend 5 nights in the beachside Nisbet Plantation and enjoy the ocean and the delicious food
- Speedboat back to St Kitts for flight to UK
From £2295pp includes all flights and transfers
The Tobago Trio – North, East & West Tobago
Let us plan a trip for you to three different parts of the island. You’ll have enough time to relax and enjoy each location without too much dashing around :
- Fly to Tobago with BA or Virgin – stay 5 nights in the Blue Waters Inn on Batteaux Bay.
- Enjoy the beach, the snorkelling, the villages of North Tobago – also visit the rain forest
- Then spend 4 nights at the stylish Bacolet Beach Club on the East Coast – visit the island’s capital Scarborough
- Finally spend 5 nights on the West Coast in one of the delightful houses at Plantation Beach Villas with lovely restaurants nearby.
- Back to the airport for the flight back to the UK
From £1960pp includes all flights and transfers.